The Bramhope Village Hall
(aka The Robert Craven Memorial Hall)

Registered Charity - 223028

Old Lane, Bramhope, Leeds, LS16 9AZ.

Our many users:

free counters  


The Robert Craven Memorial Hall was built in 1896 and formed part of the bequest of Robert Craven, a local farmer. Its original name was The Craven Institute.

The Hall is the Village Hall for Bramhope Village.

It is administered on behalf of the Charity Commision by a group of villagers who are the trustees for the charity.

There is a full sized crown bowling green at one side of the building, a car park in front, and two tennis courts at the other side.

Inside, there is a large hall (42' x 22') which can be used as a badminton court, and at one end there is a stage.
There are three other rooms of various sizes varying from the smallest, at 18' x 12', to the largest which is 24' x 18'. All these rooms are available for hire.

We are always interested in adding new activities, so if you think we could help, please call or email.


The current rates are shown here.

The dimensions of all our rooms are shown here.


Disabled access & washroom
                          facilities Hearing
                          loop in main hall Car
                          parking tea
                          & coffee making facilities within
                          10 minute walk of public tansport

For bookings, contact Peter, the Hall Manager
on 0113 284 3361 between 9am & 5pm

E-mail - craven.manager@gmail.com

Follow us on Facebook - Robert Craven Hall

How to find us

Click here to visit the
Bramhope & Carlton Parish Council website

 

This document maintained by Graham Firth.
Material Copyright 2001-2014 The Trustees of the Robert Craven Memorial Hall